Hudson House Restaurant & Raw Bar
Inspired by the rich culinary history of New York’s Hudson Valley, Dallas-based Hudson House pairs East coast comfort food with the warm, sophisticated vibe of a classic neighborhood joint. Since 2017, Hudson House has become a neighborhood favorite to its Addison, Highland Park and Lakewood communities; distinguished for its ice-cold martinis, top-grade East Coast oysters and gorgeous interiors reminiscent of a New England dining institution. In Addison, a spacious covered patio and 60s-inspired décor make for a cozy, upscale experience.
Popular dishes include:
- Hudson’s Avocado Dip, a starter made with whipped avocado, green onion, herbs and ranch chips
- The Cheeseburger, with thin patties, American cheese, pickles, and Hudson sauce (special in-house recipe)
- Chicken Parm, classically prepared with creamy tomato pasta and reggiano
- Royal Seafood Tower, with specialty East Coast oysters, shrimp cocktail, tuna tartare, cracked king crab and whole 2lb lobster.
- Plus, an unforgettable weekend brunch every Saturday & Sunday from 10am-3pm.
Links to reviews
dinner, lunch, happy hour, seafood, brunch, martini, oysters, cheeseburger, patio, retro