Sample all that Addison has to offer at Taste Addison, the iconic festival that dates back to 1993. The best-in-DFW experience includes national music artists, top-notch Addison eateries, wine and spirits tastings, special performances, activities for the whole family and a chance to discover what makes Addison the live-work-play capital of North Texas.
Taste Addison returns to Addison Circle Park June 2-3, 2023, and promises an assortment of food that is sure to please every palate. More than two dozen of Addison’s most popular restaurants, plus food trucks and concessionaires, are on the menu for a weekend of food and fun. Not only will every restaurant offer unique, delicious and affordable menu items, each will be serving a $5 (or less!) Taste Bite that gives you the flavor of the restaurant.
Among the culinary highlights are:
- Nate’s Seafood, which has been participating since the first Taste Addison and will serve Louisiana Boiled Crawfish, Turkey Legs and Street Tacos.
- New-to-Addison restaurant Loro, which will serve items including Green Curry Hush Puppies with a Chile Honey.
- Ssong’s Hotdog and R&B Tea, another Addison newcomer, which will feature Pork and Veggie Eggrolls, Classic Milk Tea, Hawaiian Fruit Tea and, of course, Korean hotdogs.
- Hawaiian Bros Island Grill, which will feature Spam Musubi, lunch plates and Dole Whips.
- Thai Orchid, which will feature its award-winning Mango Sticky Rice, Potstickers and Basil Fried Rice with Chicken.
Additional participating restaurants include:
- Asian Mint
- Bonchon Korean Fried Chicken
- Cantina Laredo
- Cookie Society
- El Rincon
- Genghis Grill
- Herrera’s Tex-Mex
- Hooters Addison
- i Fratelli Pizza
- Lupe Tortilla
- May Dragon Chinese Restaurant
- Mendocino Farms
- Ron’s Place
- Sanabel’s Mediterranean Grill
- Sigree Indian Restaurant
- Table 13
- Taqueria La Ventana
- The Hub
- Tiff’s Treats
There will also be complimentary wine and spirits sampling from 6 to 9 p.m. Friday and 2 to 7 p.m. Saturday in The Garden and The Grove, which flank the Marketplace. The Garden will offer complimentary tastings of Cupcake Vineyards wine to guests 21 and older during sampling hours, while supplies last. The Grove will allow guests 21 and older to purchase mixed drinks at the specialty bar and will also offer complimentary tastings from Tanteo Tequila, Don Q Rum, BuzzBallz and more during sampling hours, while supplies last.
VIP ticket holders will have access to a VIP Lounge, which is air conditioned, has private restrooms, offers food for purchase by TK’s Comedy and a small stage featuring local singer-songwriters and an intimate comedy hour.
All food and beverage vendors will accept direct payment, including cash, card and Tasty Bucks from previous years (Addison Tasty Bucks never expire).
“Showcasing some of Addison’s 200 restaurants at Taste Addison really takes us back to our roots as the birthplace of so many beloved restaurants,” said Mary Rosenbleeth, Addison’s Director of Public Communications. “Each restaurant at Taste Addison brings a different flavor to the festival, which gives visitors a sample of what they can expect when they come back to dine in Addison.”
All this food comes with a delightful side of music. Headliners for the CBS11 Main Stage will be announced soon.
WHAT: Taste Addison
WHEN: Friday, June 2nd, 6:00 pm – 12:00 midnight & Saturday, June 3rd, 2:00 pm – 12:00 midnight
WHERE: Addison Circle Park, 4970 Addison Circle, Addison, TX 75001
TICKETS: Tickets go on sale March 29th. Purchase tickets at tasteaddisontexas.com/tickets/
- General admission: $15 ages 13+, $5 ages 6-12, free ages 5 and younger. Please purchase tickets in advance; onsite purchase is via card only.
- VIP: $60 includes single day admission, two beverage tokens (valid at Festival Beverage Tents), two Taste Bite vouchers (valid at any food booth), access to Main Stage Viewing Deck (limited capacity), access to VIP Lounge (air-conditioned indoor seating, private restrooms, food for purchase, entertainment). VIP tickets are required for all ages to access reserved areas (except for infants 12 months and younger). Limited quantity available. A $75 value.
- VIP Reserved Parking: $25. An online-only add-on to VIP packages, a limited quantity of reserved VIP parking is available at the Addison Conference and Theatre Center parking lot (15650 Addison Road).
- Hotel packages: Book a Taste Addison hotel package and enjoy special rates on quality accommodations, four general admission tickets and access to stage-front viewing. Guests should request a hotel package voucher at check-in at participating hotels to present at the event.