In character with its name, goat yoga is a traditional yoga class taught in the company of goats. The North Corridor’s holiday goat yoga is this but with a twist; these goats will be dressed in their best holiday sweaters!
You don’t need to be a seasoned yogi to participate in this fun (and adorable) activity. Goat yoga classes involve a series of fundamental yoga poses with zero pressure to keep up. You may want to embrace the goat experience and play with one who trots onto your mat. These furry friends love to jump on, nudge, nibble, and be pet by you!
Don’t miss out on Goat Yoga Dallas, an organization where they and their goats tour the DFW metroplex and trip to the corridor this holiday season! They will partner with the Addison Athletic Club for their Addison-based goat yoga classes.
Proceeds from Goat Yoga Dallas classes directly benefit their animals and local non-profit initiatives.
Join Goat Yoga Dallas for holiday goat yoga Saturday, December 17, from 10 am – 11 am, at Addison Circle Park (4970 Addison Circle Addison, TX 75001).
You will need to book your spot in advance. Tickets are $32 and are available for purchase here.
Here are some notes before you go:
- BYOM (bring your own mat or towel). Yoga mats will not be provided, but there will be small towels for use. The club will also provide bottled water, sunscreen, bug spray, etc.
- Goat yoga is for everyone, and participants aged five and over are welcome; a parent or guardian must accompany minors.
- Expect the goats to take an interest in you, as they are excited to be with you! Goats may nudge, scratch, nibble, jump, and step on attendees. Goats are not potty-trained animals, but a sanitizing station and antibacterial wipes will be available.
- Everyone must check in and sign the liability waiver before the class begins. Social distancing will be to each participant’s discretion of their preferences in proximity to other attendees. Masks are not required since this is an outdoor fitness event.
- Do not enter the fenced-off goat yoga area over fifteen minutes before your scheduled class time. There will be time after class for extra socializing and picture-taking with the goats.