It’s the most wonderful time of the year, and Addison After Dark is back with Holiday Cheer! There’s no better way to celebrate the start to the holiday season than the last Addison After Dark event of the year. “‘Tis the season to eat, drink, and be merry! Kickoff the holiday season sipping on complimentary samples in the Winter Wine-derland, stroll through the holiday marketplace for a little retail therapy and enjoy free In-N-Out Burger or a sweet or salty snack.”
Addison After Dark is a free community event that takes place on the third Saturday of each month from April to November. Each month features a special and unique event for the whole family. On November 19th starting at 7 pm, Holiday Cheer comes to Addison Circle Park!
Get festive with Holiday Cheer’s lineup of musicians. At 7 pm, James Cook takes the stage, a singer-songwriter with a style that “blends folk-rock, country and Southern blues hues, with equal parts grit, sorrow and heart.” James Cook has 2 albums and has been touring for the past 3 years. He is known for his Rattle Magazine Songwriter Award from 2015.
Up next, the Gibbonses perform at 8:30 pm. This married couple provides wedding and event entertainment with their musical performance. They participate in events all over Texas, and you won’t want to miss their performance at Addison After Dark.
Shop for yourself or get a head start on your holiday shopping at the Holiday Marketplace! Local vendors will be selling unique gifts that will perfect for loved ones (or yourself!).
- Lisa Analecia – handmade jewelery
- Riley Shae’s Boutique – clothing and accessories boutique
- Nikki’s Popcorn – popcorn favorites
- Lula Pup Shop – pet boutique
- M-Kenya Designs – individual inspired fashion
- Tiendita de Frida – artisan accessories
- Crafty Critter Paintings
Delicious food and drinks complete the evening at Holiday Cheer! Food trucks and the Winter Wine-derland will keep you full all night.
- In-N-Out Burger – get there early, because In-N-Out will be giving out FREE burger meals to the first 1,000 guests!
- Tell me Something Sweet Bakery – cake & cookies
- Denmore Delights – chocolate dipped desserts
- America’s Find Beverage Company – serving beer, wine, and more!
Don’t miss out on Holiday Cheer’s Winter Wine-derland for complementary wine samples! Samples wines from your favorite wineries: Florvino, Landon Winery, The Pour Girl, Wall Street Winery, and more!
Grab your blankets, lawn chairs, and friends, and head to Addison Circle Park this Saturday, November 19th at 7 pm!