Addison After Dark is bringing Hawaii to you with their theme of Paradise Party. This beach party will have live music, Hawaiian performances, food trucks, and island-inspired activities. At 7 p.m. the Tropical Productions Hawaiian Band & Dancers will perform their traditional hula dances while Buffet Beach (band) will hit the stage at 9 p.m.
Beach-themed activities and shopping will be available at the event. Here are a few booths to visit before you head out:
- FASGOT Events and Entertainment Toys- This booth will have balloons and LED toys available for purchase.
- M-Kenya Designs- This will be a fashion booth that will give you the opportunities to purchase items from products that are handmade by the owners and their family.
- Oliver’s Souvenir Shop Toys
- YHOAKI Dolls & Accessories- Many different artworks will be sold at this booth that pay tribute to the owner’s Mexican heritage. From Mexican dolls, decorations, jewelry and much more.
The following are food and beverages that will be featured at the Paradise Party:
- Mint’s Kitchen (Asian)
- Soulful Street Bites (BBQ & Southern)- New Orleans recipes are on the menu to amaze your appetite!
- Tikiz Shaved Ice- These shaved ice treats have many options for everyone. The shaved ice desserts have real sugar but are gluten free, nut free, non-GMO, lactose free and much more.
- Hawaiian Bros Island Grill- Dole Soft Serve will be available which is fat free, dairy free and has low calories.
America’s Finest Beverage Catering will be selling wine, beer and more.
Addison After Dark will be on July 16 from 7-10 p.m. The event will be at 4970 Addison Circle Addison, Tx 75001. The After Dark events will be held at the Ellipse Stage located on the west end of Addison Circle Park off Addison Road.