Visit our favorite Addison happy hour spots this weekend.
1. Grab a beer at Ron’s Place, “the best place to enjoy a pint in Addison.” Ron’s place features 32 craft beers, including local Texas beers, so you’re sure to find something you’ll enjoy. Beers start at just $5, making this the perfect happy hour spot. Not into beer? Wine and whiskey are also offered, so everyone can find a drink they’ll enjoy.
2. If you’re looking for a gorgeous view while you enjoy a craft beer, Addison Ice House is your spot. Located in Vitruvian Park, the bar offers a view of the park outside and chic, industrial decor inside. Pair the local beer flight with street tacos or the Holy Trinity Plate that includes ribs, jalapeno cheddar sausage, and brisket for a true Texas experience.
Try some seafood favorites in the Corridor this week.
3. Anaya’s Seafood serves fresh ocean favorites such as Chilean salmon, Alaskan snow crab, flounder, and more. Go for brunch and try Anaya’s benedict or their fruity pancake tacos. The dinner menu is filled with favorites like their grilled shrimp and fettuccine and the southwest fish tacos. Their drink menu is also a standout, featuring classic cocktails like an old-fashioned, and originals like their tropical storm.
4. Craving crawfish? Nate’s Seafood and Steakhouse is your spot! This family-owned restaurant serves up Gulf seafood favorites and live blues music to Addison. Order boiled crawfish or crab by the pound, and add on additions to your boil such as sausage, mushrooms, and corn and potatoes. Their menu also features cajun favorites, like po boys and creole pasta.
Kick-off your weekend with live music in the Corridor.
5. See live music every day of the week at Memphis! Memphis features a new artist, band, or DJ every night from 10 pm to 2 pm. Find a new local favorite artist while dining on hot shrimp and crawfish paired with a cold beer.
Arts and Entertainment
6. Kick back and relax in the reclining chairs at Village on the Parkway 9. Catch the latest Marvel Movie, horror film, or rom-com at this Village on the Parkway theatre. Make seeing a movie a breeze by purchasing tickets ahead of time online or on the app, and reserve the seat you want. Stop by the concession stand for popcorn and Icees to elevate your movie experience.
7. Spend the day ice skating at the Galleria Ice Skating Center! This rink located in the heart of the Galleria Dallas Mall welcomes skaters of all levels, from beginners to pros, and you’ll even occasionally catch an Olympic skater showing off their skills. Hours of operation change daily, so click here to view the hours. Admission is $12, and skate rental is $5. Make sure you bring socks, because all skaters are required to wear socks with a skate rental.