It’s an exciting week in Addison with plenty to do. Enjoy all that Addison has to offer this weekend, including the Addison After Dark series, happy hour spots, and delicious dining to treat your dad for Father’s Day.
1. STIRR is a trendy and approachable neighborhood restaurant and bar in Village on the Parkway. Their rooftop bar makes the perfect photo op! Every weekday from 3 – 7 pm, Happy Hour takes place at the Bar and Lounge. Enjoy ½ off shareable and flatbreads for the table paired with $1 off beer, $2 off wine by the glass, and $3 off specialty cocktails.
2. For craft cocktails, delicious food, and a friendly neighborhood environment, visit El Rincon Mexican Kitchen & Tequila Bar. Happy Hour specials are offered daily, so you can stop by any day of the week for a great deal. On Mondays – grab a drink all day at Happy Hour prices, and Tuesday through Friday deals run from 3 pm – 7 pm. Saturdays also offer a late night Happy Hour – 5 pm – closing. During Happy Hour, enjoy $5 house Margaritas, $5 wine by the glass, $4 well cocktails, $3 draft beers, $2 off appetizers, and more!
Father’s Day is this weekend, so it’s the perfect time to enjoy a meal with your Father or Father figure!
3. 12 Cuts Brazilian Steakhouse is the perfect place to bring your dad for an indulgent meal. This steakhouse offers a full Brazilian Experience, with a vast selection of smoked meats and market-fresh salad bar options. Guests are treated with Gaucho-Style hospitality, with meats that are cut fresh at the table.
4. If your dad is into Italian, try Antonio Ristorante. The restaurant serves up daily chef-inspired specials, traditional Italian staples, and fine Italian wines in an authentic atmosphere. The kitchen features seasonal items made from farm-fresh ingredients that keep the menu full of flavor. Try some of the customer favorites, including the Cavatelli Al Funghi or Antonio’s Carbonara.
5. For upscale dining, try Al Biernat’s. This elite steakhouse offers quality, prime aged steaks and fresh seafood. Pair your meal with a selection from their impeccable wine list, with options sold by the glass or by the bottle. Dress to impress when you visit Al Biernat’s, as they have an elegant casual dress code.
To continue the fine dining theme, here’s a suggestion that offers delicious food in an upscale environment paired with live music.
6. Fine dining and entertainment combine at Table 13. Enjoy live music, cocktails, and a selection of seafood and meats for dinner. As the 2021 Readers’ Choice Awards winner for Favorite Martini, Favorite Group Dining, Favorite Place for a First Date, and Favorite Bartender, Table 13 is sure to be a perfect choice for a night out.
Arts and Entertainment
7. Addison After Dark is back this week with 80’s night out. Get dressed up in your best 80’s gear and get ready to enjoy this free evening at Addison Circle Park. The event takes place June 18, 2022 at 7:00 pm. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to enjoy food trucks, drinks, and live music with friends and family.