This week is a big week for Addison, as Taste Addison is back this weekend! Attend this food and wine festival, enjoy happy hours with friends, or find a nice dining spot this week in the Corridor with these 7 things to do this week.
Craving tequila? Here are some happy hour favorites where you can enjoy margaritas and tequila shots.
1. El Rincon Mexican Kitchen & Tequila Bar has you covered with Margaritas and Mexican favorites. With over 70 different tequila options, you’re sure to find something you enjoy. Try their margarita flight, which utilized house-infused tequila to make 3 different Margaritas! Reverse Happy Hour is also offered for busy professionals that can’t make it during normal hours – all day every Monday!
2. Lupe Tortilla offers over a dozen different margaritas. Try the Prickly Pear Margarita, made with Cointreau and prickly pear juice, or go with the classic Lupe’s Perfect Margarita. A bonus – Margaritas are only $5 during Happy Hour! Every Monday through Friday from 3 pm to 6:30 pm you can grab these great drink deals.
3. Every Monday – Friday from 3 PM to 6 PM it’s Happy Hour at Vidorra. Enjoy $4 select beers and $5 house wines, as well as half off select appetizers. It’s the perfect time to try their frozen Patron margarita flights or one of their unique margaritas. Grab their queso blanco that comes in a sizzling cauldron while it’s half-off – you won’t be disappointed.
Treat yourself and loved ones to a night out at an upscale restaurant.
4. Enjoy a Brazilian Steakhouse experience at 12 Cuts Brazilian Steakhouse. Start your meal at the market fresh salad bar, containing a selection of salads, fruits, cheeses, and more. Churrascaria style dining means Prime Choice meats are brought to your table and are hand-cut tableside. This truly unique dining experience is sure to be a dinner to remember.
5. Al Biernat’s is an elite steakhouse offering quality, prime aged steaks and fresh seafood. Pair your meal with a selection from their impeccable wine list, with options sold by the glass or by the bottle. Dress to impress when you visit Al Biernat’s, as they have an elegant casual dress code.
Looking for dinner and music? Look no further!
6. Fine dining and entertainment combine at Table 13. Enjoy live music, cocktails, and a selection of seafood and meats for dinner. As the 2021 Readers’ Choice Awards winner for Favorite Martini, Favorite Group Dining, Favorite Place for a First Date, and Favorite Bartender, Table 13 is sure to be a perfect choice for a night out.
Taste Addison is back THIS weekend!
7. On June 3rd and 4th, visit the region’s original food and music festival, Taste Addison! Enjoy live music from headliners Sean Paul and the Stone Temple Pilots while you wine & dine on food and drink samples from local favorites. Taste Addison is located at Addison Circle Park, and takes place from 6 pm – 12 am on June 3rd and 2 pm – 12 am on June 4th. View the full lineup, schedule, and food and beverage vendors here. You won’t want to miss this award-winning annual event!