The weekend is here and it’s time to celebrate! There’s always plenty to do in the Corridor, from happy hour spots and dining to live music and entertainment. Read on for 7 things to do THIS week in Addison!
End your week with a patio, a happy hour cocktail, and good food.
1. Enjoy Gulf seafood favorites in a family-owned environment at Nate’s Seafood Happy Hour! Happy hour specials are offered Monday through Friday from 3 pm – 7 pm, Saturday 11 am – 4 pm, and Sunday from 12 pm – 4 pm. Pair a $1 off beer with calamari or crawfish and enjoy your evening at this local restaurant.
2. Sit on Yard House’s patio and enjoy a beer during their happy hour. Happy hour is every Monday through Friday from 3 pm to 6 pm. During happy hour, they offer half off of select appetizers and pizza as well as $2 draft beer, wine, and cocktails. Late-night happy hour offers the same deals from 9:30 to closing Sunday through Thursday.
Addison is home to nearly 200 restaurants, giving residents plenty to choose from. Try something new this week with these suggestions.
3. If you haven’t tried Ethiopian food – you need to try Queen of Sheba. This vegan-friendly restaurant offers food for all palettes, and you’re guaranteed to find something delicious. The Queen’s Appetizer Sampler is a great way to try their house favorites, including Sambusa (ground beef and lentils in a crispy pastry), their breaded mozzarella, and more. For your entree, you can choose between their selection of vegan, fish, chicken, lamb, and veggie options.
4. For wings, tenders, mac n cheese, and more stop by The Wing Mac. Try their jalapeno mac n cheese to pair with wings smothered in one of over a dozen sauces. Order wings by the piece, in a basket with a side, or family-style.
5. Flower Child offers vegan options that will appeal to any taste. Anything on their menu marked with a “V” is a vegan dish! The Glow Bowl contains sweet potato noodles, veggies, mushrooms, and coconut milk, and the Chopped Vegetable salad is a great option packed with veggies and tossed es with a ginger miso vinaigrette. You can add your choice of protein to any meal, and vegans will appreciate the tofu protein option.
Enjoy great food and music this week in the Corridor.
6. For live music and fine dining, check out Table 13. With live performances by Marc Touissant and other local artists and a Reader’s Choice Awards-winning bartender, you’re sure to have a night to remember. Table 13 serves up classic entrees such as Beef Wellington, Steak Diane, Filet Mignon, Shrimp Scampi, and more. The restaurant is open Monday through Thursday from 11 am – 10 pm, Friday from 11 am – 11 pm, and Saturday from 5 pm – 11 pm. Call today to make a reservation for this weekend!
Arts and Entertainment
Get moving this weekend with fun Addison activities!
7. Get a group together for bowling at Bowlero! With 42 bowling lanes, an arcade, ping pong, and more, there’s plenty to do for everyone at Bowlero. Bowlero welcomes bowlers of all ages, and adults 21+ plus can take advantage of the full bar. Munch on wings or pretzels bites while you play, and try one of their giant shared cocktails with 4 straws made to share.