Looking for the best things to do in Addison this week? Look no further! We’ve compiled a list of 7 things to do in the Corridor THIS week. There are options for a happy hour, dining, live music, and arts.
Try these hot spots for happy hour this week for great drink deals and great selections.
1. Check out Ron’s Place for a huge selection of draft beers. With over 32 different beers on tap to choose from, you’re sure to find something for you. Go with a popular favorite or even a local brew. The English-style pub has plenty of seating for all-sized parties, even a community table that sits up to 16. On Texas Tuesday, select beers are only $3 per pint all-day, and the same deal is offered every Friday night from 11 pm – 1 am.
2. Check out the weekly chalkboard specials at Anaya’s Seafood while you enjoy one of their craft cocktails. Their Blackberry French and Signature Margarita are offered year-round, and rotating seasonal drinks are displayed on the weekly chalkboard. Happy Hour at Anaya’s takes place every Monday through Friday from 12 pm to 6 pm, and all day Sunday!
Enjoy a nice night out with family or friends.
3. Treat yourself to a nice meal l at 12 Cuts Brazilian Steakhouse. This steakhouse offers a full Brazilian Experience, with a vast selection of smoked meats and market-fresh salad bar options. Guests are treated with Gaucho-Style hospitality, with meats that are cut fresh at the table. This is the perfect spot for a date, or to take the whole family.
4. Al Biernat’s is an elite steakhouse offering quality, prime aged steaks and fresh seafood. Pair your meal with a selection from their impeccable wine list, with options sold by the glass or by the bottle. Dress to impress when you visit Al Biernat’s, as they have an elegant casual dress code.
There’s no shortage of live music in Addison!
5. Kick-off the weekend with live music every Thursday at Nate’s Seafood. Live blues music and Gulf seafood are staples at Nate’s, with different bands featured every Thursday and Sunday. This Thursday, try one of their Coastal Classics, including fried Gulf oysters and red beans and rice (number one in the Metroplex!).
Arts and Entertainment
Test your knowledge with trivia in the Corridor.
6. Every Thursday night from 7 pm to 9 pm at The Lion & Crown pub, test your knowledge and compete in weekly trivia! Bring a smartphone to play the game, whether you want to play with a team or solo, you only need one device per team. This free event is first come first serve, so be sure to get there early to make sure you have a place to sit! Prizes are offered to the top 3 teams. View more information on their Facebook Page.
7. Bring some friends and put your knowledge to the ultimate test with free live trivia on the 3rd floor of Legacy Hall. The theme rotates each week, and the theme is announced on their Facebook Page before the event. The game is played on one smartphone per team, and the winners receive Hall Pass prizes, which are gift cards to any food or drink within Legacy Hall!