There’s always plenty to do in Addison. Celebrate Cinco de Mayo, get crafty with fun Mother’s Day Crafts, and enjoy live music. Here are 7 of the most exciting things to do in the Corridor this week!
1. For prime patio seating, visit Lazy Dog. Lazy Dog is a Village on the Parkway Favorite that features Happy Hour every Monday through Friday from 3 pm to 6 pm, and Sunday through Thursday from 9 pm to 11 pm. There are plenty of draft beers to choose from, including local options, along with a collection of wines and cocktails.
2. If you’re looking for a gorgeous view while you enjoy a craft beer, Addison Ice House is your spot. Located in Vitruvian Park, the bar offers a view of the park outside and chic, industrial decor inside. Pair the local beer flight with street tacos or the Holy Trinity Plate that includes ribs, jalapeno cheddar sausage, and brisket for a true Texas experience.
Got a sweet tooth? These desserts spot in the Corridor have you covered!
3. Choose from dozens of toppings to create your own cinnamon roll, brownie, or cookie dough at Cinnaholic. They also offer a seasonal menu, with rotating options throughout the year. My favorite is the Cookie Monster Roll – a cinnamon roll piled high with cream cheese frosting, homemade chocolate chip cookie dough, chocolate chips, and chocolate sauce. And a bonus? Everything is made free of dairy, eggs, and cholesterol!
4. Sweets and science are combined at Creamistry, where liquid nitrogen ice cream is made-to-order for each customer. Choose your base of milk, non-dairy, or sorbet, your ice cream flavor, and toppings for a truly unique ice cream sundae.
Whether you prefer a romantic dinner setting with live music in the background, or a get up and move dancing environment, there’s something for you this weekend.
5. Let the Readers’ Choice Awards Winner for your favorite bartender pour you a glass of wine at Table 13 while you listen to live music. The grand piano sets the scene with nightly performances by Dallas’s favorite artists including David Slater, Melani Skybell, and the Marc Touissant Combo. Enjoy a classic such as Beef Wellington or Filet Mignon paired with a dry red, such as a Cabernet Sauvignon or a Pinot Noir.
6. The weekends are always exciting at Sherlock’s, where live bands are featured each week starting at 10 pm and continuing late into the night.
Spend some time moving outdoors in Addison this weekend while enjoying Addison’s public art.
7. Take a walk around Addison Circle Park and get some exercise in while you enjoy the weather. Take a solo walk through the trail or bring the family for a casual walk on the walking path. Take a look at all of Addison’s artwork while you’re there! Addison displays a vast selection of public art created by local sculptors.