Spring is here and the outdoors is calling! Spend your weekend in Addison soaking up the spring weather with patio happy hours and walks in the park. Here are 7 ways to spend your weekend!
Enjoy this week’s happy hour outdoors on a patio.
1. For prime patio seating, visit Lazy Dog. Lazy Dog is a Village on the Parkway Favorite that features Happy Hour every Monday through Friday from 3 pm to 6 pm, and Sunday through Thursday from 9 pm to 11 pm. There are plenty of draft beers to choose from, including local options, along with a collection of wines and cocktails.
2. If you’re looking for a gorgeous view while you enjoy a craft beer, Addison Ice House is your spot. Located in Vitruvian Park, the bar offers a view of the park outside and chic, industrial decor inside. Pair the local beer flight with street tacos or the Holy Trinity Plate that includes ribs, jalapeno cheddar sausage, and brisket for a true Texas experience.
Try healthy options for your meals this week.
3. GrabbaGreen offers a healthy but quick restaurant option, with dine-in, curbside, and delivery options. Every item is made to order, and their Eat Clean menu is made up of fresh ingredients and whole foods. Salads, smoothies, and bowls fill the menu, with options for any diet.
4. Grab a healthy lunch in a fun atmosphere at Flower Child! This cute cafe offers options for any diet, including salads, wraps, and bowls. My favorite is the Thai Dye wrap – filled with spicy tofu, Thai basil, avocado, carrot, daikon radish, cilantro, and sneap pea. Pair your meal with kombucha on tap or a seasonal sangria.
5. Anaya’s Seafood offers plenty of healthy options, and any dish can be prepared lite upon request. Some of the healthy choices include the house salad, topped with feta, red onion, bacon, and pears with your choice of chicken or shrimp and the honey-chipotle glazed cedar plank salmon topped with seasonal veggies.
Enjoy live music in the Corridor at this venue!
6. See live music every day of the week at Memphis! Memphis features a new artist, band, or DJ every night from 10 pm to 2 pm. Find a new local favorite artist while dining on hot shrimp and crawfish paired with a cold beer.
Arts and Entertainment
7. Take a walk around Addison Circle Park and get some exercise in while you enjoy the weather. Take a solo walk through the trail or bring the family for a casual walk on the walking path. You can also bring your 4-legged friend to enjoy time at the dog park! End your day with a picnic on the gathering lawn or under the pavilion with tables, chairs, and benches for a perfect day outdoors.