Looking for weekend plans? Support the community with this list of 7 things to do this week in the Corridor!
Grab your friends and get ready for a happy hour to remember this week.
1. STIRR is a trendy and approachable neighborhood restaurant and bar in Village on the Parkway. Their rooftop bar makes the perfect photo op! Every weekday from 3 – 7 pm, Happy Hour takes place at the Bar and Lounge. Enjoy ½ off shareable and flatbreads for the table paired with $1 off beer, $2 off wine by the glass, and $3 off specialty cocktails.
2. Sit on Yard House’s patio and enjoy a beer during their happy hour. Happy hour is every Monday through Friday from 3 pm to 6 pm. During happy hour, they offer half off of select appetizers and pizza as well as $2 draft beer, wine, and cocktails. Late-night happy hour offers the same deals from 9:30 to closing Sunday through Thursday.
3. Find some of the best Happy Hour deals at Chuy’s. Get their house margarita for only $5.50 and domestic beers for $3.50 from 4 pm – 7 pm every Monday through Friday. Nothing goes better with a margarita than chips and dip, and Chuy’s offers fresh salsas, guacamole, and queso.
Treat yourself and your loved ones to an upscale meal this week with these fine dining spots in the Corridor
4. Enjoy a Brazilian Steakhouse experience at 12 Cuts Brazilian Steakhouse. Start your meal at the market fresh salad bar, containing a selection of salads, fruits, cheeses, and more. Churrascaria style dining means Prime Choice meats are brought to your table and are hand-cut tableside. This truly unique dining experience is sure to be a dinner to remember.
5. Al Biernat’s is an elite steakhouse offering quality, prime aged steaks and fresh seafood. Pair your meal with a selection from their impeccable wine list, with options sold by the glass or by the bottle. Dress to impress when you visit Al Biernat’s, as they have an elegant casual dress code.
Looking for dinner and music? Look no further!
6. Fine dining and entertainment combine at Table 13. Enjoy live music, cocktails, and a selection of seafood and meats for dinner. As the 2021 Readers’ Choice Awards winner for Favorite Martini, Favorite Group Dining, Favorite Place for a First Date, and Favorite Bartender, Table 13 is sure to be a perfect choice for a night out.
Arts and Entertainment
Celebrate the arts and support a local theatre this week.
7. See the Odd Couple Performed by WaterTower Theatre! This Tony award-winning classic comedy centers around two unlikely roommates, uptight neat Felix Ungar and easygoing disheveled Oscar Madison, and inspired both a hit movie & a TV series. This classic comedy opens as a group of the guys assemble for cards in the apartment of divorced Oscar Madison. And if the mess is any indication, it is no wonder that his wife left him. Late to arrive is Felix Unger, who has just been separated from his wife. Fastidious, depressed, and none too tense, Felix seems suicidal, but as the action unfolds, Oscar becomes the one with murder on his mind when the clean freak and the slob ultimately decide to room together with hilarious results as The Odd Couple is born. View showtimes and purchase tickets here.