The weekends come alive in the Corridor, where there’s always something fun to do. Here are 7 things to do this week, from browsing local art to a romantic date night for 2.
Relax at the end of a long week with a beer at Happy Hour.
1. For a vast selection of draft beers, check out Ron’s Place. The bar offers a selection of 32 rotating draft beers, including some of the best local beers. The English-style pub has plenty of seating for all-sized parties, even a community table that sits up to 16. On Texas Tuesday, select beers are only $3 per pint all-day, and the same deal is offered every Friday night from 11 pm – 1 am.
Valentine’s Day is next week, but it’s not too early to celebrate this weekend. Here are some great places to take your loved one for an early Valentine’s Day meal.
2. Enjoy a Brazilian Steakhouse experience at 12 Cuts Brazilian Steakhouse. Start your meal at the market fresh salad bar, containing a selection of salads, fruits, cheeses, and more. Churrascaria style dining means Prime Choice meats are brought to your table and are hand-cut tableside. This truly unique dining experience is sure to be a romantic dinner to remember.
3. Fine dining and entertainment combine at Table 13. Enjoy live music, cocktails, and a selection of seafood and meats for dinner. As the 2021 Readers’ Choice Awards winner for Favorite Martini, Favorite Group Dining, Favorite Place for a First Date, and Favorite Bartender, Table 13 is sure to be a perfect choice for your Valentine’s Day date.
4. Al Biernat’s is an elite steakhouse offering quality, prime aged steaks and fresh seafood. Pair your meal with a selection from their impeccable wine list, with options sold by the glass or by the bottle. Dress to impress when you visit Al Biernat’s, as they have an elegant casual dress code.
The Corridor is filled with live music and fun every weekend.Try a new spot to get your new music fix this week!
5. For live music and bar games, check out Sidecar Social! Lounge on their patio around a fire pit, have a meal at their dining tables, or play a game of bocce ball or corn hole with friends. Sidecar Social features live music every Wednesday through Saturday. View their event calendar to see who’s performing this week!
Arts and Entertainment
Celebrate the arts this week by browsing and maybe even treating yourself to a new piece of art from a local gallery.
6. From fine art to up and coming local artists, Southwest Art Gallery has it all. The 16,000 foot gallery displays art from hundreds of artists who work in a broad range of styles. If you decide to purchase a piece, you can have their designers create a custom frame to match.
7. The Valley House Gallery offers a unique sculpture garden, 4.5 acres of colorful flower bed designs and beautiful sculptures. Indoors, guests can view a rotating collection of art from featured artists.They also host classes for painters looking to improve their skills!