There’s always plenty to do and see in Addison, and this week is no exception! Grab some friends for Happy Hour or trivia, or enjoy a date night out with food and live music. These 7 things to do this week are sure to fill your weekend with fun.
Celebrate Happy Hour this week in style in the Corridor.
1. STIRR is a trendy and approachable neighborhood restaurant and bar in Village on the Parkway. Dine indoors surrounded by chic decor, or on their rooftop patio that offers stunning views. Every weekday from 3 – 7 pm, Happy Hour takes place at the Bar and Lounge. Enjoy ½ off shareable and flatbreads for the table paired with $1 off beer, $2 off wine by the glass, and $3 off specialty cocktails.
Wanting to try something new? Try out a vegan restaurant this week and explore new foods.
2. Flower Child offers vegan options that will appeal to any taste. Anything on their menu marked with a “V” is a vegan dish! The Glow Bowl contains sweet potato noodles, veggies, mushrooms, and coconut milk, and the Chopped Vegetable salad is a great option packed with veggies and tossed es with a ginger miso vinaigrette. You can add your choice of protein to any meal, and vegans will appreciate the tofu protein option.
3. If you’re craving pizza, Midtown Pizza offers the perfect pies for vegans. Not only do they offer a traditional vegan cheese pie, but they also offer everything from a Greek vegan pizza to a meat lover’s option topped with plant-based Italian sausage, hamburger, and pepperoni. Midtown Pizza even offers dairy-free garlic knots – the perfect pairing for a delicious pizza.
Nothing goes better with a delicious meal and great drinks than live music! Check out live music happening in the Corridor this week.
4. Come for the Crawfish and stay for the live music every Thursday and Sunday at Nate’s Seafood! Thursdays feature a rotating live blues artist starting at 7:00 pm, and Sundays are an open mic. Just show up with your instrument between 7pm and 11 pm, and ask to be added to the schedule! While jamming to the blues, enjoy a $3 Pacifico or Heineken bottle, or a $3 Modelo pint on Sundays and Thursdays.
5. For upscale dining and live music every day, Table 13 is the perfect spot. Table 13 serves up classic entrees such as Beef Wellington, Steak Diane, Filet Mignon, Lemon Caper Chicken, Shrimp Scampi, Sea Bass, and more. Dallas-based artists perform nightly, including local favorites David Slater, Melani Skybell, Mike Nicosia, and the Marc Toussaint Combo. Check out their entertainment calendar to see the performances this week, and make your reservations for an unforgettable evening.
Are you filled with fun facts and useless knowledge? Show off your skills at trivia this week in the Corridor!
6. Every Thursday night from 7 pm to 9 pm at The Lion & Crown pub, test your knowledge and compete in weekly trivia! Bring a smartphone to play the game, whether you want to play with a team or solo, you only need one device per team. This free event is first come first serve, so be sure to get there early to make sure you have a place to sit! Prizes are offered to the top 3 teams. View more information on their Facebook Page.
7. Bring some friends and put your knowledge to the ultimate test with free live trivia on the 3rd floor of Legacy Hall. The theme rotates each week, and the theme is announced on their Facebook Page before the event. The game is played on one smartphone per team, and the winners receive Hall Pass prizes, which are gift cards to any food or drink within Legacy Hall!