January flew by, and the first weekend of February is here. Here are 7 ways to enjoy the weekend in the Corridor!
Happy Hour is the best way to spend evenings in Addison. Stop by one of our favorite spots this Friday.
1. Every Monday – Friday from 3 PM to 6 PM it’s Happy Hour at Vidorra. Enjoy $4 select beers and $5 house wines, as well as half off select appetizers. It’s the perfect time to try their frozen Patron margarita flights or one of their unique margaritas. Grab their queso blanco that comes in a sizzling cauldron while its half-off – you won’t be disappointed.
Support Black-owned restaurants for Black History Month this week!
2. Treat yourself to a unique culinary experience with Your Chef Dre. Chef Dre offers meal prep delivery, prepared meals, and private parties. Private parties range from a romantic dinner for 2 to family-style meals or buffets. No matter the size of your party, Chef Dre has a package that will suit your needs. Contact Chef Dre to discuss budgeting and dietary needs before scheduling your service.
3. Cafe214 is an upscale African Caribbean restaurant and bar that features a full food and bar menu and parties 5 nights a week. Eats are Caribbean-inspired, and favorites include jerk chicken or the more adventurous curry goat. View their party menu to see what’s happening at Cafe214 this week.
4. For wings, tenders, mac n cheese, and more stop by The Wing Mac. Try their jalapeno mac n cheese to pair with wings smothered in one of over a dozen sauces. Order wings by the piece, in a basket with a side, or family-style.
5. Grab a coffee and a pastry at Dolce Paradiso Cafe. Try the salted caramel macchiato, or a fresh brew if you prefer a more plain coffee. Their bakery offers customs cakes and orders by Chef Cristina Fabbri in addition to small bites to order at the restaurant.
There’s always somewhere to find live music in Addison, here’s one of our favorite spots below!
6. Kick-off the weekend with live music every Thursday at Nate’s Seafood. Live blues music and Gulf seafood are staples at Nate’s, with different bands featured every Thursday and Sunday. This Thursday, try one of their Coastal Classics, including fried Gulf oysters and red beans and rice (number one in the Metroplex!).
Arts and Entertainment
Enjoy live entertainment and support local artists at Addison Theatre Centre.
7. See Outcry Theatre’s cast perform Lipstick Traces during select showtimes this weekend at Addison Theatre Centre! Lipstick Traces is a play that follows the journey of the Sex Pistols during the 20th century in England. Tickets start at $15 and can be purchased online for select showtimes, or at the door.