2022 is here and there is plenty to do in the Corridor while still reaching your New Year’s goals. Whether you’re looking for a healthy meal, ways to get active, or happy hour spots, we have you covered with these 7 things to do this week.
It’s the first happy hour of the year, and these are some of our favorites
1. Sit on Yard House’s patio and enjoy a beer during their happy hour. Happy hour is every Monday through Friday from 3 pm to 6 pm. During happy hour, they offer half off of select appetizers and pizza as well as $2 draft beer, wine, and cocktails. Late-night happy hour offers the same deals from 9:30 to closing Sunday through Thursday.
2. You’re sure to have a great time at Sidecar Social. Live DJ’s, games, and craft cocktails make this a popular happy hour stop. Play a game of bocce ball while sipping on $4 call drinks or half off house wine. Happy hour is 11 am to 6 pm every Monday through Friday, making this the perfect after-work destination.
Start the year off on the right foot with some healthy dining options.
3. Anaya’s Seafood offers plenty of healthy options, and any dish can be prepared lite upon request. Some of the healthy choices include the house salad, topped with feta, red onion, bacon, and pears with your choice of chicken or shrimp and the honey-chipotle glazed cedar plank salmon topped with seasonal veggies. If you haven’t tried Anaya’s Seafood yet, be sure to come by for lunch or dinner and enjoy $10 OFF for all first time guest when you spend a minimum of $25.00.
4. Grab a healthy lunch in a fun atmosphere at Flower Child! This cute cafe offers options for any diet, including salads, wraps, and bowls. Pair your meal with kombucha on tap or a seasonal sangria.
5. Build your own salad at Salata! Choose one of their menu options, or create your own salad out of their dozens of salad mixes, toppings, proteins, and dressings. Add a soup, croissant, or house-made pita chips to your order as a side. You can even order online to skip the line!
Enjoy good food and good music this week in the Corridor.
6. Attend Nate’s Seafood’s first Live Music Thursday of the year! For over 20 years, Nate’s Seafood has been hosting live jazz bands every Thursday. See some of the area’s best jazz bands every Thursday starting at 7:00 pm!
Arts and Entertainment
Commit to your New Year’s goals and get in shape!
7. Kick off the racing season with the 2022 Hotcake Hustle! Run a 5k, 10k, or participate in the Fun Walk followed up by a feast of hotcakes, coffee, hot chocolate, beer, and more! The event takes place on January 8th, with check-in starting at 6:30 am and races starting at 8:00 am. Sign up to reserve your spot and secure your free long sleeve dri-fit shirt.