It’s still wintertime in the Corridor, but that doesn’t mean there isn’t plenty to do. Tequila happy hours, live music, and local art are all featured in Addison this week. See below for 7 things to do this week in the Corridor!
Enjoy tequila this Friday for Happy Hour!
1. El Rincon Mexican Kitchen & Tequila Bar has you covered with Margaritas and Mexican favorites. With over 70 different tequila options, you’re sure to find something you enjoy. Try their margarita flight, which utilized house-infused tequila to make 3 different Margaritas! Reverse Happy Hour is also offered for busy professionals that can’t make it during normal hours – all day every Monday!
2. Lupe Tortilla offers over a dozen different margaritas. Try the Prickly Pear Margarita, made with Cointreau and prickly pear juice, or go with the classic Lupe’s Perfect Margarita. A bonus – Margaritas are only $5 during Happy Hour! Every Monday through Friday from 3 pm to 6:30 pm you can grab these great drink deals.
No time for a sit-down meal? No problem! Here are some of our favorite spots for a quick meal.
3. Call ahead or place an order online at Wing Boss so you can do a quick pick-up of your meal. Curbside service is offered – so you don’t even have to get out of the car. Bone-in wings, boneless tenders, and chicken sandwiches are all offered on their menu, with an array of wing sauces to spice it up.
4. GrabbaGreen offers a healthy but quick restaurant option, with dine-in, curbside, and delivery options. Every item is made to order, and their Eat Clean menu is made up of fresh ingredients and whole foods. Salads, smoothies, and bowls fill the menu, with options for any diet.
Dance the weekend away with live music in the Corridor happening this week.
5. Table 13 features live music almost every night of the week! Local jazz artists, vocalists, and musicians grace the stage each week. See their calendar to view performances this week, and make your reservations online.
Arts and Entertainment
Celebrate North Dallas Corridor artists at local art galleries this weekend.
6. Southwest Gallery displays a wide variety of art, from Antique and Traditional art to Contemporary and Pop Art styles. Hundred of artists are exhibited in their 16,000 square foot showroom. If you purchase art, you can get a custom framed design by their in-house designers.
7. Valley House Gallery & Sculpture Garden features local artists’ paintings and sculptures displayed in the gallery and garden. Exhibitions are seasonal, and you can see what exhibition is currently featured here.