How is it almost 2022 already? Celebrate the start of a New Year in style by checking out one of the awesome parties happening around the Corridor. From upscale dinners to live shows to cool bar parties with live music, there is plenty to do on Dec. 31 this year. Dress in your glittering NYE looks, wear your most striking makeup, and get ready for a night on the town with friends or a date! Check out a list of a few of our favorite things to do on New Year’s Eve, below.
Table 13 is hosting a New Year’s Eve celebration from 7:30 p.m.-midnight on Dec. 31. Start your evening with a four-course prix fixe menu, which you can enjoy alongside live music from the Marc Toussaint Combo. Food includes your choice of Jumbo Shrimp Cocktail, Shaved Seared Tenderloin Crustini, or Pan Seared Scallops Endive. This is followed by Caprese Slad, Winter Salad, Center Cut Salad, or Table 13’s Lobster Bisque. Entrée choices include Delmonico 20 oz. Bone-in Ribeye, Surf ‘n’ Turf, Chilean Sea Bass, Blackened Red Snapper, or Poulet de Provencal. Finish the meal with your choice of Chocolate Torte, Crème Brûlée, Bananas Foster or Cherries Jubilee. The evening will also include a champagne toast! All for just $125 per person. Reserve your spot by calling 972-789-9558.
Ringing in 2022 will be a blast at Sidecar Social! They are hosting a New Year’s Eve Celebration from 7 p.m.-2 a.m., where guests will receive a complimentary glass of champagne at midnight and a big countdown on 19-foot screens as balloons and confetti drop. Music from DJ Aiden Brasher and DJ Ling Ling will keep the crowd on their feet all night long at this amazing party! Want to bring your friends? Reserve a table to get a complimentary bottle of Belaire Champagne and NYE party swag. There is a $5 cover charge at the main room entrance until 9 p.m. and a $10 cover charge from 9 p.m.-midnight. Call 214-272-3950 to learn more.
Toast to a good year at Stirr, which is hosting a special New Year’s Eve menu and live music on Dec. 31. Come in for Snow Crab Claws, Lobster Bisque, Surf ‘n’ Turf, Kung Pao Chilean Sea Bass, and Champagne-Marinated Strawberry Shortcake! You will also receive a complimentary champagne toast at midnight.
The Melting Pot
It’s a Vintage Hollywood New Year’s Eve at The Melting Pot this Dec. 31! Where a black tie or black dress and step back in time for a four-course fondue dinner, a bottle of 375ml bubbly, and soft beverages. Start with a cheese fondue, where you can choose Top Shelf Fiesta, Sparkling Gruyere, or Bourbon Bacon Cheddar – each of which comes with artisan breads and seasonal vegetables for dipping. Then, get a Melting Pot House Salad and your choice of entrees: The Grace Kelly (cold water lobster tail, filet mignon, chicken, and more for $100), The Fred Astaire (chicken, Teriyaki-marinated sirloin, Memphis-style BBQ pork medallion, and more for $85), or The Audrey Hepburn (vegan polpettes, veggie potstickers, asparagus, and more for $70). Finish with a chocolate fondue selection.
Laugh your way into 2022 at the Desi Banks NYE Countdown Show at Addison Improv at 10 p.m. Dec. 31. Banks is an actor, stand-up comedian, and social media personality who has over 10 million followers across his platforms. He performed in arenas in the In Real Life Comedy Tour in 2021 alongside Mike Epps, Kountry Wayne, and Lavell Crawford.
Pete’s Dueling Piano Bar
Get ready for a wild show and fun party at Pete’s Dueling Piano Bar! Doors open at 7 p.m. and the show begins at 8 p.m., where four piano players showcase a fun, music-diven party with dueling piano excitement. According to their Facebook post, “We promise you’ll have one-helluva-good-time-this New Year’s Eve complete with party favors, singing, and a bottle of champagne.”
Want an upscale dinner on New Year’s Eve? Head to Chef Gorji, where you can get a special menu for dine-in from 6-10 p.m. and takeout from 4-6 p.m. Order the four-course prix fixe menu:
- Pan Seared Sea Scallopsand Shirazi
• Strips of New Zealand Tenderloinwith Cognac Sauce over Grilled Chilled Avocado
• Grilled Baby Octopus, Black Mushrooms and Tonnato Sauce
- Wild Caught Pacific Smoked Salmon with Arugula, Diced Tomatoes, Egg, Red Onion and Lime Vinaigrette
- Baby Greens & Strawberries with Pomegranate Vinaigrette and Roasted Pistachios
- Romaine & Kale Caesar Made Traditionally with Fresh Egg and Marinated White Spanish Anchovies
- Petite Prime Beef Tenderloin (28 days wet aged, all natural with no hormones or antibiotics) with Gnocchi Gorgonzola
- Alaskan Cod & TX Shrimp with Chablis, Barberries, Capers and Lime over Beet Puree
- Colorado Lamb & Texas Quail with Pasta and Pomodoro Roquefort
- Bone In Pork Chop, Langoustine Tails with Garlic, Gorgonzola Smashed Potato
- Vegetarian Option: 3 Cheese Spinach Lasagna Topped with Goat Cheese, Pomodoro or Arrabiata Diavolo Sauce
- Strawberries, Housemade Kefir, Bulgarian Feta, Tea Rusk & Roasted Pistachios
- Flourless Chocolate Cake with Raspberries & Whipped Creme
- Housemade Kefir Cheese, Jordan Valley Medjool Date and Pomegranate Reduction with Sesame Wafers
Everyone gets a complimentary glass of champagne at midnight!