It’s Halloween weekend in the Corridor! Whether you are looking for some spooky fun or a chill night with friends, we’ve got you covered. First, hit up happy hour specials, then try some seasonal food options. Next, dress up in costume for a Halloween party at a local bar or attend a trunk or treat hosted by the Addison Athletic Club. Learn all about these and more in our guide of 7 Things To Do This Week, below.
Treat yourself to happy hour this week.
1. Every night has a fun special at the Mucky Duck Bar! Come in for Pint Night Monday, Taco Tuesday, Trivia Night Wednesday, Throwback Thursday, Extended Happy Hour Friday, Select Apps Saturday, and Sunday Funday for something different every night of the week. Specials include things like $2 tacos, $4 Mexican Candy shots, $4 Fireball, $5 loaded cheese fries, and $4 domestics among other things.
2. Happy hour at RA Sushi happens from 3-7 p.m. and 10 p.m.-close Monday-Saturday, and from 3 p.m.-close on Sundays, so you have plenty of chances to enjoy delicious drinks at a lower price. Also, be sure to try some of Ra’s seasonal drinks, like the Blue Energy Mojito Punch Bowl, the Hot Honey, Crafted by Lakin P., and the “RA”I-Tai.
Take a bite out of fall with these delicious options.
3. Try some of Stirr Addison’s seasonal fall menu this week. Options include Wagyu Meatballs or the sweet Pumpkin Spiced Pancakes. Drink options include the Espresso Martini, the Lychee Martini, or the Kiwi Mule. Of course, you can always order mouth-watering shareables, like the Gorgonzola Waffle Fries; main entrees, like Cajun Chicken Frites or Cedar Plank Grilled Salmon; handhelds, like the Stirr Smash Burger or the Nashville Chicken Sandwich; flatbreads, like Margherita; salads, like Grilled Shopped Caesar; Wok Station, like Kung Pao Shrimp; and sides, like Truffle Parmesan Fries.
4. Order the burger of the month at Hopdoddy Burger Bar, called the Roosevelt. This delicious bison burger is topped with honey goat cheese, cherry fig jam, crispy shallots, and arugula. If you aren’t in the mood for that, you can also order one of their other amazing burgers, fried chicken, shareable fries, salads, boozy drinks, or shakes.
Dance all night this Saturday at The Londoner!
5. Start your Halloween celebration Saturday night at the Londoner, which is hosting a Future Retro Halloween Bash with music by DJ Culturegang and DJ El Macho. In between the dancing, you can also watch scary movies, participate in a costume contest, win prizes, and more from 8 p.m.-2 a.m.
Arts and Entertainment
Check out these fun Halloween events in the Corridor.
6. Attend a Halloween party at a local Corridor spot! On Saturday, October 30, at 4 p.m., Ida Claire is hosting a Halloween Soiree. This event will feature a costume contest with the chance to win Ida Claire gift cards, a spooky silent movie, live music, and tarot card readings. Also on Saturday, Sherlock’s Baker St. Pub is hosting an Overdrive Pre-Halloween Party at 10 p.m. Dance to music from Overdrive, then participate in the Halloween costume contest at midnight.
7. Addison Athletic Club is hosting a Halloween Spooktacular event on Friday, October 29! From 6-8 p.m., come to Les Lacs Linear Park for a fun trunk or treat event. Wear your favorite costume and play g games, win prizes, watch special entertainment, and eat lots of candy!