There is so much to do in the North Dallas Corridor this weekend! Invite friends over for some cold drinks, then grab a bite to eat at a local joint. Later, shop for goods at the Urban Artist Market, listen to live music, or watch a movie! Learn more in our guide of 7 Things to do This Week.
Enjoy a classy atmosphere and amazing drinks at happy hour!
1. Happy hour takes place every Tuesday-Friday from noon-7 p.m. at Arthur’s Steakhouse! Come in for beer for $3.50 and $6.50, house wine for $4.50, Imperial beer for $4.50 and $5.50, local beer for $3.50 and $5.50, wells for $5.50, calls for $7.50, premium drinks for $8.50, martinis for $7.50, and frozen drinks for $9. Listen to nightly live music while you sip on your drink of choice!
2. Come in Monday-Friday from 4-7 p.m. for happy hour at Table 13, where you can get drink specials and enjoy the sophisticated, ‘60s-style atmosphere complete with showroom-style entertainment. You can also get $3 martinis from 11 a.m.-4 p.m. Monday-Friday (with entrée purchase).
Delicious food is only minutes away in Addison.
3. Hang out at Hudson House this week, a fantastic neighborhood restaurant and raw bar. Start with something from the Raw Bar menu like oysters or snow crab claws, then order a specialty tower, chopped salad, or starter. For the main meal, go with a mouth-watering sandwich or entrée plate, with land and sea options available. You can also order something from the Atlantic Catch of the Day, a tasty side, or a sweet dessert.
4. Eat dinner while watching the game at The Hub Sports Bar and Grill this weekend! Start with something delicious, like monster wings, smokehouse nachos, or Texas cheese fries. From there, try a quesadilla, Hub tacos, pub sandwiches, signature fish bowls, soup and salad, and other entrees and desserts.
Sidecar Social offers live music every Wednesday-Sunday!
5. Drink a beer, let your hair down, and enjoy amazing live music at Sidecar Social this weekend. On Wednesday at 8 p.m., Live Band Karaoke brings fun jams that can make anyone a star. Then, Mitchell Ferguson takes the stage at 7 p.m. June 10. Chant Duplantier performs at 7 p.m. Friday, followed by Station 9D at 9 p.m. On Saturday, you can hear Tristan Inman at 7 p.m. and Downtown Fever at 9 p.m. Finally, TJ & CJ will perform at 2 p.m. Sunday.
Arts and Entertainment
Take home some unique goods at the Urban Artist Market this weekend, or catch a show at AMC Village on the Parkway 9.
6. Shop more than 72 fantastic artists at the Urban Artist Market June 12 and 13. Talented artisans will showcase and sell their original work, including one-of-a-kind creations in 2D painting, ceramics, pottery, mosaic, stained and fused glass, fiber art, book art, photography, sculpture, jewelry, collage, mixed media, and more. Tickets are $10, with $5 parking available at the Dallas/Addison Marriott Quorum by the Galleria.
7. In the Heights premiers this weekend! See it at AMC Village on the Parkway 9. The creator of Hamilton and director of Crazy Rich Asians have created the must-see musical event of the year! The likable bodego owner Usnavi (Anthony Ramos) saves every penny from the daily grind as he imagines a better life, located outside the 181st Street subway stop. This fun, energetic, show is filled with lyrical and melodic moments that you will not want to miss.