Don’t let the rain get you down – there’s still plenty to do in Addison this week! Meet a friend for drinks at a local pub or catch live music every night at Sidecar Social. It’s also a great chance to treat yourself to a sweet breakfast, followed by goat yoga. There’s always something going on! Learn more in our guide of 7 Things To Do This Week below.
Good times and delicious drinks can be found at a local pub.
1. Travel across the pond by going to happy hour at The Londoner this week, from 4-7 p.m. Monday-Friday and Sundays from 6-9 p.m. You can get $1 off all drinks and $7 burgers on Sunday. Additionally, come in for trivia night every Monday at 7 p.m., two for $24 Fish and Chips every Friday, and TV sports throughout the week.
2. Another place to get amazing drink and food specials is Sherlock’s Baker St. Pub. This British pub offers happy hour Monday-Saturday from 2-9 p.m. Drink options at Sherlock’s include draft beer, bottle beer, margaritas, classic cocktails, signature cocktails, tropical drinks, martinis, and wine. It’s a great place to hang out with a pint, listen to live music, and enjoy an evening out.
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day! Check out these delicious options in Addison.
3. Not sure if you’re craving something savory or sweet? Head to Snooze an A.M. Eatery, where you can get both! The Sweet Potato Veggie Smash Up is a good choice, featuring griddled and smashed sweet potatoes, a cage-free poached egg, avocado, pickled onions, paprika, black pepper maple syrup and topped with asparagus mushroom salad and hemp seeds. You can also get delicious Benedicts, omelets, breakfast tacos, sandwiches, and more. On the sweet side, you can’t go wrong with any of the pancakes and French toast. Is your mouth watering yet
4. When it’s been a hard week, you deserve to treat yourself with something heavenly at Cinnaholic inside Village on the Parkway. You can get an Old Skook Roll, made with fresh-baked cinnamon and topped with vanilla frosting, or switch it up with one of the unique creations. The Cookie Monster Roll is a customer favorite, with cream cheese frosting, homemade chocolate chip cookie dough, chocolate chips, and chocolate sauce. You also can’t go wrong with the Cinnastack, which is customizable (we recommend the peanut butter frosting, chocolate chip cookie dough, graham cookies, and sprinkles combination!) Other delicious options include the Sparkle Berry Roll, Raspberry Dream Roll, Addison Coffee Cake, Cowboy Roll, German Chocolate Roll, and more.
Every day is a new chance to rock out in Addison!
5. Visit Sidecar Social this Wednesday at 8 p.m. for live band karaoke! Next, you can hear Elaina Kay at 7 p.m. Thursday, followed by Justin Ross at 7 p.m. Friday. On Saturday, Mitchell Ferguson takes the stage at 7 p.m. followed by the Velcro Pygmies at 9 p.m.! Finally, Shane Watson wraps up the week with his live performance at 2 p.m. Dance, sing, and drink the week away!
Arts and Entertainment
Catch a show or get your exercise on in Addison.
6. Goat yoga is back in Addison! Go to Addison Circle Park to participate in goat yoga. Bring your own yoga mat or large towel, and have fun going through the different yoga moves while goats mingle around you. You’ll also have a chance to take pictures with the adorable goats!
7. Whitney Cummings will be at Addison Improv this weekend! This Los Angeles-based comedian, actor, writer, producer, and director is known for creating and starring in the NBC series, “Whitney,” and cocreating and co-writing the Emmy-nominated CBS comedy series “2 Broke Girls” alongside Michael Patrick King. She also has her own podcast titled, “Good for You,” and several stand-up specials. Tickets are available Thursday at 7:30 p.m. and 9:45 p.m., Friday at 7:30 p.m. and 9:45 p.m., and Saturday at 7 p.m. and 9:30 p.m.