Michelle Wolf will be at Addison Improv this weekend, May 6-8, bringing her brand-new material with her. Fresh off the success of her Netflix special, “Michelle Wolf: Joke Show,” she is touring around the country, bringing laughs and fun moments with her.
First coming on the scene in 2017, Wolf debuted her first stand-up special on HBO, “Michelle Wolf: Nice Lady.” She started her career with a bang as she received rave reviews and a Primetime Emmy nomination for Outstanding Writing For A Variety Special. Quickly becoming one of the most influential voices in the comedy landscape, she was called “the voice comedy needs right now” by the Village Voice. The Daily Beast declared, “Michelle Wolf is the future of stand-up comedy.” A few years ago, she made a big impression on the public as the insanely popular headliner of the 2018 White House Correspondents Dinner.
Her television credits include being a performer and a writing supervisor on “Late Night with Seth Meyers” and a writer and on-air contributor for “The Daily Show with Trevor Noah.” She has also served as the writer, host, and executive producer of the critically-acclaimed variety sketch series “The Break with Michelle Wolf” on Netflix.
Once you purchase your tickets, you will select where you would like to sit during the show. Wolf will have five regular shows at Addison Improv. The showtimes will be as follows: Thursday, May 6 at 8 p.m., Friday, May 7 at 7:30 p.m. and 9:45 p.m., and Saturday, May 8 at 7 p.m. and 9:30 p.m. Guests must be 18 and older to attend. All sales are final; there are no refunds or exchanges. As such, please make sure you purchase tickets for the correct time and date. Call 866-468-3399 for more information and visit https://www.improvaddison.com/ to buy your tickets today.
COVID-19 Health and Safety Measures
For those who feel comfortable going out in this difficult time, Addison Improv has several procedures in place to combat the spread of coronavirus:
- Staff members will wear masks and are asking all patrons to wear a mask when they are not eating or drinking. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided upon entering.
- All facilities are sanitized and cleaned between shows.
- Commonly touched surfaces (doors, chairs, etc.) are regularly and frequently disinfected and cleaned.
- Disposable menus will be used at all shows.
- The staff appreciates guests allowing them to take their temperature before entering the showroom.
- Both GA and preferred tables are single party seating.
- Customers are asked to stagger their exit after shows to allow for social distancing.
Customers who refuse to wear a face mask will NOT be allowed to enter.