Easter Sunday this year will thankfully look more like what we are used to than the experience of last year. Getting together with family for the traditional Easter service, then heading out for a delicious meal, spending time together, egg hunts and so much more. It’s nice to be able to get back to some of the normal-life stuff.
To help take some of the stress away from cooking a big Easter meal for your family, we thought we would share what different Addison restaurants are offering this year. Prix-fixe meals, as well as take-out and dine-in options, will make this year’s Easter celebration one to remember.
At 12 Cuts Brazilian Steakhouse, celebrate Easter with a delicious and authentic churrascaria experience as well as their new Shrimp Avocado Salad. 12 Cuts Brazilian Steakhouse is a local family-owned churrascaria-style restaurant with South American influences. is offering diners convenient options for celebrating Easter. Alda Boiani, co-owner, says, “We offer the essence of Brazilian hospitality with warm, friendly service. We capture the charm of the Gaucho cooking style. Patrons enjoy a unique and upscale dining experience, showcasing a variety of Prime meats that are carved or cut tableside.”
12 Cuts will be open from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. on Easter Sunday they will be adding a special family-style meal. This special Three-Course Meal includes:
- Cheese Bread, Beef Empanada
- Salad of your choice served throughout the meal
- 12 Cuts of Prime meats served via the churrasco experience and sides Grill Pineapple, Broccolini, Mashed Potatoes, Chimichurri.
If you would like to order from their take-out menu, they have a special Four Course Meal Family Package for 3 which includes Cheese Bread, Beef Empanada, Salad, Grilled Lamb Chops, Grill Pineapple, Broccolini or Asparagus, Mashed Potatoes, Chimichurri, Desserts (Chocolate Cake or Flan). As a special bonus, guests will receive one complimentary lunch or dinner for pre-order take-out meals of $90.00 or more, or dine-in on Easter day. Visit their website for more information as well as to make your reservation.
Bring your schoolwork home for Easter. Not the schoolwork that stressed you out back in the day, but rather Public School 972’s delicious Easter Feast! PS972 is offering delicious Easter Brunch takeout packages which are available for preorder now through April 2. If you prefer to do your homework at school, they are offering $5 kids meals with the purchase of an adult entrée, $5 desserts, and 50% off select bottles of wine for dine-in guests.
According to their website, “This Easter, leave the cooking to Public School! Order up our Dean’s List Breakfast, which includes scrambled eggs, bacon or sausage, hash browns, and toast for just $25. Or upgrade your Easter brunch and order our Honor Roll Feast, which includes everything from the Dean’s List Breakfast plus avocado toast and eight buttermilk pancakes for $40. Both packages serve four people.” For more information and to place your order, visit their website.
Table 13’s Easter Dining tradition continues with seating available from 11 a.m. through 8 p.m. Table 13 will be serving a special prix fixe brunch menu from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. and their regular dinner menu from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. Children 10 and under may choose from a special Kids Menu for only $15.
If you have dined at Table 13 before you know that the dining experience includes amazing live music and Easter Sunday is no different. According to their website, “Guests will enjoy a special Easter menu, accompanied by the classic sound of Melani Skybell performing live noon to 4:00 p.m. and David Slater from 4 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.”
Reservations are strongly encouraged and can be made on their website or by calling 972-789-9558.
Bring Lawry’s The Prime Rib home for Easter with a special take-out menu. This Easter, let Lawry’s take care of the food. Their Easter menu includes roasted prime ribs of beef with classic accompaniments, simply sides like creamed corn, creamed spinach, mashed potatoes, gravy, and more! Of course, if you would like to dine in instead, that is always an option. Easter hours are 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. and 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. Visit their website for more information.
Chef Chamberlain has prepared yet another amazing Easter Brunch menu. Available on Easter Sunday for dine-in or to-go from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., the menu includes your choice of starter, entrée, and dessert.
- Texas Shrimp, Crabmeat and Sweet Corn Bisque with Yukon Potatoes, Organic Carrots & Chives
- San Marzano Tomato Basil Soup with Vermont White Cheddar Cheese and Chives
- Romaine and Baby Greens Salad Heirloom Tomatoes, Manchego Cheese, Smoked Bacon, Local Honey and Mustard Dressing
- Warm Almond-Crusted Goat Cheese Baby Spinach and Bibb Lettuce Salad, Aged Gouda, Aged Sherry Vinaigrette
- Pecan Crusted U-14 Shrimp (2) Toasted Pecan and Cabbage Slaw, Citrus Mustard Sauce
- Fresh Mozzarella, Baby Heirloom Tomato, and Basil Salad Red Wine Vinaigrette and Balsamic Syrup
- Filet Mignon Truffle Potatoes, Asparagus, Cognac Peppercorn Sauce
- Sea Salt and Herb Roasted Prime Rib Roasted Onion Mashers, Asparagus, Horseradish Cream, 48-Hour Au Jus
- Almond Crusted Flounder Green Beans, Local Mushrooms, Meyer Lemon Ponzu, Ginger and Toasted Garlic
- Cherry Balsamic Glazed Salmon, U-14 Shrimp Roasted Vegetable Basil Couscous
- 40 Day Aged Rib Eye and Farm Egg Smoked Gouda Grits, Chunky Roasted Red Pepper Chimichurri
- Sautéed U-14 Shrimp and Capellini Pasta Broccolini, Tomatoes, Basil and Lemon Garlic Sauce
- Manchego Crusted Chicken Breast Baby Heirloom Tomato, Citrus, Tarragon Sauce
- Classic Crème Brûlée Fresh Berries
- Warm Flourless Chocolate Cake Fresh Berry Sauce, Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- New York Style Cheesecake Raspberry Sauce
- Meyer Lemon Cake with Fresh Berry Compote
Reservations are required and can be made by going online to their website.
We hope you have a wonderful Easter Sunday with family and friends!