From happy hour specials to outdoor movies, there is always something fun going on in Addison! Enjoy your extra hour of sunshine each evening (thanks Daylight Saving Time!) by hanging out on the patio of your favorite restaurant or going out for sushi with friends. This is also a great time to enjoy live music, catch a movie, or attend a St. Patrick’s Day party! Learn more in our guide of 7 Things To Do This Week.
Enjoy happy hour all week long in Addison!
1. Happy hour has officially returned to the Londoner Monday-Friday from 4-7 p.m. and Sundays from 6-9 p.m. You can score $1 off all drinks (excludes $4 Texas Pints on Tuesdays) as well as $7 burgers. Throughout the week, you can also enjoy drink specials, British dishes, a dog-friendly patio, sports on TV and more.
2. At Ida Claire, happy hour is called Vinyl Hour, where you can enjoy classic records, bar bites and drink discounts from 3-6 p.m. and 9-11 p.m. Monday-Friday. Additionally, come in this Thursday, March 18 to watch Top Gun on the patio! Call 214-377-8227 or email email@example.com to make a reservation.
Craving sushi? Addison’s got you coved.
3. Let RA Sushi take care of all your sushi needs! With their large variety of rolls, entrees, “RA”men and more, there is something on the menu for everyone. Try their Zonie Roll, made with spicy salmon and cucumber, rolled and topped with avocado and Sriracha. Or, go for the Chili Shrimp Roll, made with crab and cream cheese, rolled and lightly tempura battered, then topped with spicy crab mix, crispy shrimp and cilantro, spicy mayo and Sriracha. Finally, you can’t go wrong with the Smoky Salmon Roll, made with smoky salmon mix, cucumber and avocado, rolled and topped with lightly torched salmon and red pepper, jalapeno smoky mayo and togarashi, and served with sweet eel sauce.
4. Start with an appetizer at Addison Sushi 469, like the mouth-watering Spicy Edamame or the delicious stuffed softshell crab. Then, order one of many sushi rolls, like the Popcorn Shrimp Volcano Roll, which is a California roll with snow crab mix, cucumber, avocado, and topped with popcorn shrimp and honey mayo; or the DJ Roll, which includes spicy salmon and cucumber topped with salmon, thinly sliced lemons, tobiko, masago, cayenne pepper, and ponzu sauce. You can also get entrees and desserts when you dine here.
Dance the weekend away at Sidecar Social!
5. Live music happens every Wednesday-Sunday at Sidecar Social. Kick off your weekend Wednesday at 8 p.m. with St. Patrick’s Day live band karaoke with Time Machine, followed by TJ Broscoff at 7 p.m. Thursday. At 9 p.m. Friday, Limelight will take the stage, then CHERRY at 9 p.m. Saturday. Finally, Shane Watson will perform Sunday at 2 p.m.
Arts and Entertainment
6. Sherlock’s Baker St. Pub is hosting a St. Patrick’s Day party on Wednesday from 11 a.m.-2 a.m. Listen to live music from The After Party and bag pipers, win party favors, play games, enter contests, and drink all the green beer your heart desires.
7. Catch a movie this weekend at AMC Village on the Parkway 9. Chaos Walking is about Todd Hewitt (Tom Holland), who discovers Viola (Daisy Ridley), a mysterious girl who just crashed on his planet – where all the women have disappeared and the men are afflicted by a force that put’s their thoughts on display.