Although the presidential election doesn’t take place until Nov. 3, there are plenty of opportunities to cast your vote during early voting beginning Oct. 13! This year, you can vote at Loos Field House at 3815 Spring Valley Road in Addison.
Here are a few things to keep in mind when voting:
- Last day of early voting by personal appearance is Friday, Oct. 20
- The last day to apply for ballot by mail is Friday, Oct. 23
- Last day to receive ballot by mail is Nov. 3 at 7 p.m. if carrier envelope is not post-marked or Nov. 4 at 5 p.m. if carrier envelope is postmarked by 7 p.m. at the location of the election on Election Day (unless overseas or military deadlines apply)
- Election Day is Nov. 3!
A full list of Dallas County voting locations can be found here. If you are voting in person, you must bring one of the seven approved forms of voter ID:
- Texas driver license issued by the Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS)
- Texas Election Identification Certificate issued by DPS
- Texas personal identification card issued by DPS
- Texas handgun license issued by DPS
- United States military identification card containing the person’s photograph
- United States citizenship certificate containing the person’s photograph or
From there, the election officials will match your name to the official list or registered voters before you can cast your ballot.
Do you part to make your voice heard by casting your vote in the early elections or on Nov. 3!