For skin that needs some much-needed nourishment and moisturize, this mask is simple, yet effective. Wearing it for 15 minutes will do wonders for your face.
- A handful of oats or oat bran (great moisturizing and healing properties)
- ½ avocado (banish roughness and unevenness)
- 1 tablespoon of honey (helps retain moisture without feeling oily; also helps with healing skin and tissue regeneration)
To Soothe the Skin
If your skin is prone to redness and irritation, this is the mask you need to try out. Simply mix up the following items and then apply it to your face.
- ¼ ripe avocado (great for moisture and calming the skin)
- 1 teaspoon honey (provides much-needed antioxidants
- 2 drops of lavender oil (soothes redness in skin)
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil (delivers deep hydration)
To Improve Uneven Skin Tone and Texture
This face mask is for when you really need a deep scrub. It will greatly help your skin’s appearance and texture (not to mention your confidence too).
- 1 tablespoon of honey (gives skin elastic and soft feel)
- 1 tablespoon of turmeric powder (helps fight over-pigmentation)
- 1 tablespoon of natural, plain yogurt (its lactic acid removes dead cells and uncovers newer, brighter ones)
Use one of these masks 2-3 times a week for best results. They are also great when taking a relaxing bath! Let us know which one is your favorite, or if you have a recipe, in the comments below.