Fall season is here and with it comes the oranges, browns, reds, purples, and other darker colors that are usually associated with autumn. This also applies to lipsticks colors as well; the brighter and lighter spring and summer colors have given way to more dramatic and bolder colors. Whether you’re looking for a shade of lipstick close to your own lip tone or one that is eye-popping, here are the top 5 fall lipsticks out there.
- Audacious Lipstick in Bette by NARS. Enriched with ingredients that help smooth and nourish your lips, this lipstick is luxuriously textured and lasts a long time. Its ultra-saturated, bold color is an attention-grabbing touch to your fall look. Soft and matte-finish, this lipstick gives you dramatic character and depth with a single-stroke. It is available at Nordstrom for $34.
- Opus Liquid Lip by STELLAR. Available in eight popular and coveted shades, this modern matte lipstick lasts a super-long time. Infused with vitamin E, this lipstick stays on all day and hydrates your lips. It is available at Sephora for $12.
- Enamored Hydrating Lip Gloss Stick by Marc Jacobs Beauty. Made from great ingredients including vitamin-rich kahai oil, this lip gloss helps soften, protect, and moisturize your lips. It comes in a range of textures from shimmering nude to creamy mauve. It is available at Neiman Marcus for $28.
- Downtown’s Sweetheart by NCLA Beauty. This dashing red colored lipstick is perfect for a night out on the town or a day running errands. A semi-matte cream, its highly pigmented formula includes castor oil to prevent lips from drying out and Vitamin C & E to keep lips nourished. It is available at NCLA Beauty for $16.
- Rouge Pur Couture The Slim Matte Lipstick by YesSaintLaurent. This long-wear matte lipstick has shades for every skin tone and type. Comfortable and weightless on the lips, its creamy formula is easy applicable and luxurious. It is available at YesSaintLaurent for $39.