Hosted by 360 Consulting, this luncheon covers Integrity Selling’s sales training solution and how it can help you or your company boost sales performance and results. Attend this session Thursday, Nov. 8, from 11:30 a.m.–1 p.m at Venue Forty|50 on Belt Line Road. The 90-minute seminar is just $30, a small price to pay for key insights to help your team grow. Purchase your tickets here. In today’s workplace, it’s so important to brush up on skills and take the opportunity to grow your base knowledge with networking and resources available to you. Many young professionals participate in local business chapters where they expand their experience and meet new people in their industry. Some even offer charitable and community service outreach opportunities, enriching and rounding out your business perspective. The 360 Consulting team hosts a series of CEO luncheons to educate business leaders on topics of interest and create an enriching peer environment.
Whether you need sales advisement, organizational development or marketing solutions, 360 Consulting offers many services to help advance your business. Learn a little bit more about Integrity Selling with these fast facts.
- Integrity Selling is a comprehensive sales training solution and program that uses strong values and ethics to outline the path to sales success.
- There are two essential components to achieve optimal sales results: selling skills and the emotional factors needed to reach high-performance goals. These are attitude, motivation and self-belief.
- With online social interaction, video-based learning and accountability, this cloud-based program exemplifies the latest developments in digital learning.
- How does it work? Integrity Selling diagnoses your personal and organizational challenges that need improvement. Next, insights and support to reinforce learning are presented. The program offers online pre-work to better understand the key principles and skills needed to excel, and then a 1–2 day workshop to enhance those selling skills.
- After workshops, Integrity Selling offers an 8-week sustainment and accountability program.
Get ready to propel your sales efforts forward with this proven program. Discover more information about both 360 Consulting and Integrity Selling by attending the lunch-and-learn this Thursday, Nov. 8. You might just walk away with the most valuable advice you need to start your journey to success today. Lunch is included with the $30 entrance fee. Buy tickets here.