Pumpkins, the harvest season and holiday happiness — these are quintessential to the autumn months. When fall is in the air, we turn in our light and breezy clothes, makeup and accessories for warm hues, toasty layers and the essential vests and sweaters that the fall season demands. We’re basically striving to embody the coziest of autumn days spent wrapped in chunky knit blankets with pumpkin spice lattes in hand. Transitional months between seasons are often hard to navigate. There are lots of decisions to be made: do I wear an overcoat or just a sweater cardigan? New face moisturizer to combat the cold? Sometimes, the last thing on our list is nail color. Don’t fret, we’ve done the legwork for you. Here are the top fall shades to sport this year.
- OPI’s Linkin Park After Dark and You Don’t Know Jacques! Linkin Park After Dark is the perfect dark color for autumn. Bold and full of warm fall flavor, this almost-black polish is a hit. Just as popular, You Don’t Know Jacques! is your new neutral for this season. A tasteful muted brown embodies a warm cup of hot cocoa on those cooler fall days.
- Oribe Lacquer High Shine Nail Polish In the Green Envy shade, this moody tone gives a pop of color that complements fall color schemes. Olive green goes great with neutrals, whites and dark blues.
- Tom Ford’s Smoke Red This deep crimson color spices up your usual holiday red. Wear this color for Thanksgiving, before Christmas or just for some added seasonal spirit and radiance.
- Jin Soon’s Fable You can’t beat an elegant eggplant nail polish in the fall. Dark purple is a popular deep tone that appears in many fall nail polish collections.
- Zoya’s Rue If you want to stay on the lighter side of life this fall, this muted blush tone works as a nude. With beige undertones, it has just enough pink for an understated splash of color.
Embrace the rest of this fall season with nails that spark envy. After all, there’s nothing quite like the smooth finish of fresh lacquer after a trip to the salon. You’ll be ready to turn heads and leaves.